Cushion covers or pillow covers, handmade by Mexican artisans, embroidered with quality materials, otomi theme or also known as tenango, will look beautiful as a window seat cushion, can also be used as a bolster pillow cover
Charascteristic Mexican pillow:
– Dimensions 18” x 16”
– Cotton material
– Has a zipper on the side
– Includes 2 otomi pillow cover
– Does not include cushions or pillows
– Christmas pillow cover
– Wash by hand or machine with delicate cycle, use warm water
– Rinse thoroughly, do not allow to stir
– Do not squeeze, just remove excess water with a towel (in case you wash by hand)
– Air dry
– You can iron at low temperature inside
Tenango embroidery originates from the municipality of Tenango de Doria in the State of Hidalgo, Mexico. Those who embroider these works of art are mostly indigenous Otomi,
what characterizes this embroidery is the combination of colors and those very particular designs in which the embroiderers represent their surroundings.
These embroidered pillow covers from Tenango will give your home a beautiful decorative touch, bright and vibrant colors! They are absolutely stunning and are guaranteed to brighten up your living room or patio at home, can be used indoors or outdoors, the pillowcase is fully embroidered on the front and solid color on the back.
You can also use these pillow covers to decorate around the holidays and make great Christmas gifts!